Get live & on demand access to a two-day (June 14-15) Seminar
American culture and the evangelical church have been fractured by the social justice movement and Critical Race Theory—and Christians are left to grapple with an increasingly polarized world. Whether you’re a layperson who wonders how to engage sensitively and effectively in conversation about race or you’re a pastor who’s grappling with a polarized congregation, come gain clarity and understanding about these issues as you pursue Biblical justice.
Voddie BauchamVODDIE BAUCHAM is a former pastor, author, professor, conference speaker, and church planter. He currently serves as Dean of the School of Divinity at African Christian University in Lusaka, Zambia.Baucham holds degrees from Houston Baptist University (BA in Christianity/BA in Sociology), Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (M.Div.), Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (D.Min.), an honorary degree from Southern California Seminary (D.D.), and additional post-graduate study at the University of Oxford, England (Regent’s Park College).He has written several books including Family Driven Faith: Doing What It Takes to Raise Sons and Daughters Who Walk With God and Fault Lines: The Social Justice Movement and Evangelicalism’s Looming Catastrophe.Baucham helps ordinary people understand the significance of thinking and living biblically in every area of life. He makes the Bible clear and demonstrates the relevance of God’s Word to everyday life without compromising the centrality of Christ and the Gospel.
Can’t watch live? You can still sign up and get on demand access to the session videos for 25 days after the event. The video on demand will be available on this page on June 15th.
Before you purchase your ticket, please read the following tips and instructions:
- Bookmark this page and come here just before the event begins to login and watch the live stream.
- Keep the email receipt you receive after purchase. If it does not appear in your inbox, check your spam folder. The email contains a link back to this page where the live stream will take place.
Just before the event begins:
- Come back to this page and click the green “Login” button above. Enter the same login information you used when buying the ticket. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” on lower right of login screen to create a new one. Enjoy the live stream!
- Come back to this page before each of the sessions and make sure to refresh your browser window to see the latest session.
- If you are experiencing video, technical, or login issues please visit the FAQ and Technical Support page. Enter a support request and a person will respond within 15 minutes.
*On demand video will be available for 25 days (June 15-July 10). There is an additional fee of $2.40 if tickets are purchased via PayPal. The Q&A portion of the sessions will be shown on the live stream, but not on demand. For private, individual viewing only.