Three Day Seminar with Anne Graham Lotz
Join Anne Graham Lotz, international Bible teacher; founder and president of AnGeL Ministries; and a best-selling author of 16 books, including her latest, The Daniel Prayer. Anne also served as chairman of the 2017 National Day of Prayer Task Force. Refresh your spirit and find hope and courage for these remarkable last days!
The event will include a Saturday morning message by Traynor Reitmeier, Anne’s son-in-law. Traynor serves as a substitute teaching leader of the men’s Bible Study Fellowship and a board member of the National Christian Foundation of Raleigh, Mission Increase of Raleigh and the Triangle Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
Can’t watch live? You can still sign up and get on demand access
to the session videos for 30 days after the event. The video on demand
will be available on this page right after the final session on 11/12 at
Before you purchase your ticket, please read the following tips and instructions:
- Remember the login method you use (Facebook, Google, or Email) when you buy your ticket. You will use this same login method and information to access the live stream here on the day of the event.
- Bookmark this page and come here just before the event begins to login and watch the live stream.
- Also keep the email receipt you receive. Check your spam, if it does not appear in your inbox. The email also contains a link back to this page where the live stream will take place.
Just before the event begins:
- Come back to this page and click “Already have a ticket?” below the large red button above. Enter the same login information you used when buying the ticket. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” on lower right of login screen to create a new one. Enjoy the live stream!
- Come back to this page before each of the sessions and make sure to refresh your browser window to see the latest session.
- If you are experiencing video, technical, or login issues please visit the FAQ and Technical Support page. Enter a support request and a person will respond within 15 minutes.
- Session 1: 11/10, 7:30—9:15 p.m. ET
- Session 2: 11/11, 9:05—11:25 a.m. ET
- Session 3: 11/11, 7:25—8:40 p.m. ET
- Session 4: 11/12, 10:20—11:40 a.m. ET
*On demand video will be available for 30 days. There is an additional fee of $2.40 if tickets are purchased via PayPal. The Q&A portion of the sessions will not be shown on the live stream or on demand. For private, individual viewing only.